Contact Disko Line
Disko Line was established in 2004 and has since evolved from a small shipping company, possesing only one ship, into Greenland's largest passenger carrier with 9 ships with capacities from 10-60 passengers. Today Disko Line performs, for instance, regular service on behalf of the "Autonomy" of the Disko Bay as well as tourist service with its tourist branch Disko Line Explorer: www.diskolineexplorer.com. Furthermore Disko Line's ships are chartered for special assignments and private tours.
Today Disko Line is a solid Company. The crew are qualified and acquainted with the Greenlandic waters and they have many years of sailing experience. The Company's equity capital amounts to DKK 11,8 mill.
Disko Line A/S
Phone: +299 94 53 00
Monday - Friday: 08.00 - 16.00
Phone : +299 94 53 00
Monday - Friday: 07.00 - 08.00 og fra 16.00 - 19.00
Saturday: 07.00 - 13.00
Sunday: 07.00 - 15.00
All times are listed as local time in Greenland (CET: -4 hours). (Ex. 17.00 in Denmark/Germany/France = 13.00 in Greenland)
- To develop a flexible traffic system in Disko Bay, Central and South Greenland.
- With a focus on the economy and our passengers, a flexible traffic system is developed that connects the various cities and settlements in the best possible way.
- Disko Line's activities in Disko Bay, Central and South Greenland, are developed so that the population and tourism have better conditions to travel under
- Disko Line invites the population, including politicians, during the development work to a broad collaboration
- Disko Line is flexible and adapts the traffic to the need
- User friendly