Charterboats from Disko Line
All Disko Line's ships can be chartered for both industry and tourism.
We have experience with different kinds of research, mineral and oil exploration and ambulance and SAR jobs.
We handle the big cruise liners, make day tours for private groups and take care of individual transfers.
Why choose Disko Line:
- Disko Line has several years of experience with ferries and transfers in Disko Bay.
- All Disko Line's ships are allowed by the Danish Maritime Authority and DNV (Det Norske Veritas) to do all types of charter jobs in Greenland.
- Disko Line's crew are qualified and acquainted with the Greenlandic waters and they have many years of sailing experience.
Disko Line's ships:
- Najaaraq Ittuk: 14 knots 60 passengers
- Aviaq Ittuk: 9.5 knots 36 passengers
- Aleqa Ittuk: 9.5 knots 36 passengers
- Sapangaq: 9 knots 36 passengers
- Amaroq: 27 knob 12 passengers
- Nanoq: 27 knots 12 passengers
You can find more specifications about the ships under "Fleet".
Charter regulations and conditions:
Disko Line reserves the right to change the program due to weather conditions or technology issues.
Disko Line is not responsible for any consequential costs caused by delays or cancelations in the charter.
Mimimum charter is always 2 hours. Najaaraq Ittuk however have a minimum charter of 3 hours except other agreement.
All charter will be invoice, unless other agreement.
Disko Line reserves the right to charge a cancellation fees for all cancelations made by the customer:
a. Cancelations, more than 24 hours prior to scheduled start, will be charged 10% of the total charter
b. Cancelations, less than 24 hours prior to scheduled start, will be charged 50% of the total charter
Regardless any given estimate, all charters will be invoiced based on the actual time spent.